Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Mike & Chris Knockoff is Mine



This isn't the best picture in the world 'cause the lighting is bad (I'm pale, but I'm not a vampire.....or am I?), but I wanted to show you guys the coat I just picked up at Old Navy. Yes, it's the Mike & Chris knock-off. I wasn't going to buy it, but then I tried it on and I just had to. It's comfy and cozy and cute, and I know I'll wear it a ton. My favorite thing about it is that I can throw it over any ratty old clothes and they'll suddenly look good. It's more of a sweatshirt than a coat, but that's fine by me because that means I can wear it inside. I can't wait til I can wear it without sweating to death! C'mon Fall, show me what you got!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I picjed that up, too! :) It's so comfy and cute.

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Ooh lovely. I'm waiting for someone to design the sweatshirting ballgown, then my life will be complete!

Kori said...

rollergirl - Ha! You and me both:)

Kori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

1) I've been coveting Mike & Chris for a while now
2) It looks great on you!
3) Trying to not be tempted to pick it up as well!

elle s'ennuie said...

Hooray to having your own Mike&Chris knock-off! I have a dress (see a post from last week in my blog) that is basically a copy of that one. I'd prefer the coat though, the dressness of it is a bit limiting in terms of use... It's a bit difficult to just throw it on and off casually. :)

Kori said...

lillian - Thanks!

the grey - Yeah, I noticed that dress and actually really liked it. I think it's cute as a dress, and I liked how you wore it with the hood up.