Monday, September 3, 2007

Stylish Boy Candy


Boys, take note. This is the kind of guy that makes girls weak at the knees. His style is simple, really - fedora, t-shirt, cardi, skinny jeans, boots - but wonderful. The fedora and boots give it a subtle, charming twist. Another thing that I like about this photo is that in the accompanying interview, Kevin (I believe that's the stylish boy candy's name) said, "I wear a lot of different colors. I try not to discriminate." and, "I kind of enjoy when people wear unnecessary amounts of radical jewelry." Amen, Kevin, amen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mm, he is definitely well-dressed. I wish more guys would just find better fitted basics -- nothing fancy is required, as this guy shows! The world would look much nicer.

Kori said...

So true...This guy would look great even without the boots and hat, although I do quite like them...

belt pouch said...

Kori is inlove wit the man on the photo. YOu two are like pairs. are you two dating now?